Cover Sheet Fabric: 100% Fine Percale Certified Organic Cotton
- Filling: Fleece of 50/50 Peat-Fiber & Merino Wool of Certified Organic Animal Husbandry
- The Total Filling is approx. 50% LESS than that of the Year Round versions
- Peat-Fiber: 1st Class Peat-Fiber from Finland
- Produced in: Germany – Manufactured by a 2nd generation top of the line bedding-specialist
- Quilted so the filling remains evenly distributed throughout the Comforter
- One piece of bedding and is ready to be used straight out of the packaging.
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer, which is outside the United States; custom fees and taxes may be applied. For further details on our international order policy, please view our shipping policy as stated under the "Shop" header on our website or under "Shipping Policy" which is located as a link on the bottom of our website
Washing & Care Suggestions
The care of peat products should be done exclusively by a professional (hand) wash at 30 ° with the help of acidic detergents (about ph 6) without fragrances. Mild, sour detergent suitable for wool prevents too much humic matter from being washed out. Important is thorough rinsing and, with high water hardness, an addition of some vinegar in the last rinse water. Peat beds have a fungicidal action, preventing the growth of mold fungi.
Nevertheless, daily ventilation is also essential here, so that the bedding can release the moisture absorbed during the night and thus retain its function.
For more information, visit Gaiaheartworkz’s website by clicking here.